Hey! Welcome to my blog!
This is mostly where I post my adventures and dream shoots come true!
Thanks for visiting, enjoy!
Cancun honeymoon, mx | 2020
Yellowstone, WY | 2019
Last year, Adam and I went on a trip to Yellowstone with a huge group of friends while we were still dating last year (see video below!) which was SUCH a blast that we wanted to make it a tradition! This year we went with two of Adam's best friends since high school and their wives around the same time as we did last year. We planned on camping but that didn't work out due to the fact that Mother Nature chose the perfect weekend for the first snow! Hah! We ended up staying in Rexburg and making it a day trip but lucky for us, the day we ended up going was National National Parks Day! (September 28th!) We got a whole day of beauty and adventure free! Not to mention a blast with fun friends, gorgeous sights and phenomenal pizza! Can't wait to go back for years to come!
Yellowstone, WY | 2018
This was my first ever trip to Yellowstone and seriously, the photos and video don't do it justice even in the slightest! Adam and I got invited to go with a huge group of friends from USU! There was about 12 of us camping out in Madison Campgrounds in West Yellowstone (absolutely stunning btw!) We spent two whole days and we didn't even get to see half of the park, it's seriously so huge! Some of my favorite spots was the Grand Prismatic Spring, Mammoth Hot Springs and of course Old Faithful. It was seriously freezing because we went the last weekend in September but at least we weren't dying of heat and the steam made for some awesome pictures. I don't think there's quite anything like adventuring with pals. Moral of the story, everyone needs to see Yellowstone at least once! It will B L O W your mind!
Maui, HI | 2018
12.26.18 - 1.2.19
Oh my heavens, this was a much needed break from the real world! There is nothing I love more than the day melting into a sunset on a sandy beach. <3 We got to explore so many things while we've been here! I got to work on my videography skills a little which was super fun! You can peep the vid below (; SO! I'm gonna make you guys a list of all the best things to do while you're there ((:
1. Road to Hana - This was by far my favorite thing we did on the island! So many beautiful hikes, waterfalls and small towns! I highly recommend downloading a Road To Hana Guide App to listen to on the way! A lot of the things we stopped to see were only because the guide said they were there! We may have driven right past! Also try not to go on a rainy day because the roads are really windy and corners are sharp and unpredictable! A ton of one way passes! Stunning, it's definitely a day trip but it is WELL worth your time!
2. Waianapanapa Black Sand Beach - It's okay, I can't really pronounce it either.. but this was the most ~stunning~ sight and made for some gorgeous shots! I had so much fun shooting on this beach! If you ever choose to do a destination wedding at a black sand beach PLEASE call me! It would be an actual dream
3. Lahaina Town - This is such a cute little town full of small shops along the beach of little trinkets and things to take home (: I promise you can find a souvenir for anyone!
4. Makena Beach - This is a park and walk beach but it was the most beautiful and well maintained beach tucked away in the back of a high end neighborhood! This was the beach shot at the end of the video with the sunsets (:
5. Sunday Market - This was full of vendors of local products and they even had fresh coconut water that was carved right in front of you! Lots of local people with small businesses and amazing stories, super quaint and cute!
6. Molokini Crater Snorkleing - Small backstory: last time I was here I got sick on the way over and I thought it was because the McDonalds we had from breakfast was bad, come to find out I get seasick! That being said, this was still the most amazing thing to see under water! You won't believe the most beautiful things you can only see underwater! And the water was the bluest I have ever seen!
7. Lanai - Such a sweet and sleepy little island for those of you that just want to escape the bustle of tourism for a minute! The only way to get there was by ferry but BE SURE to pay for your ticket and don't sneak on! (there is a great story for another day behind that word of advice!) We only had time to make it to the beach but it was so quiet and beautiful and would be an excellent place to camp! Just a short walk from the ferry dock!
8. Dole Whip - Obviously made by celestial beings because man I have never tasted anything so yummy in my life! Creamy cold pineapple goodness without the mouth sores from eating too much! You have to grab some no matter which island you go to! I promise it's worth it!
I hope if any of you get the chance to visit you'll make your way to some of these places! You won't regret it! I'll add some pictures to this post so you can get a little taste of Maui right there from your bed with your jammies on!
XO, Lo Rose