Hello! Welcome to Lauren Rose Photography! 
My name is Lauren Rose Jones, I was born and raised in Eagle, Idaho and have recently moved to Provo, Utah to attend Brigham Young University. I have an insane love for mountains air, sandy beaches and city streets. I have been working on my photography for five years now and can honestly say I find it to be my passion and my calling! Over my years in the business I have discovered that I have a true love for any kind of lifestyle photography with people and relationships. I have always had a profound love of people. I love how everyone has a story and how complex we all are. I love learning about the paths people have taken and hearing about what shaped them into who they are now. I love hearing stories of how two people met and fell in love, the stories that will eventually be placed with the words "and the rest is history." I love the way a love so deep can be shown through just a look, a glance, a smile, without any words at all. I love creating a story with my images that show all the times, all the angles - not just the things that would go on a picture perfect instagram square, because let's face it, life only looks like it does on instagram like 1% of the time so I say let's embrace the other 99% of double chins from laughter, funny stories and silly faces. I want to tell your whole story because every person, couple and family is different, just like anything in life it's not a one size fits all. If you like what you see go ahead and reach out to me! I can't wait to hear your story and help you freeze this time in your life to be able to show it for years to come! 
With Love,
Lauren Rose
My Philosophy 

- posing, don't feel awkward
I give you everything 
Back to Top